Stannington Library User's Guide
Stannington Library offers the following services:
- Book loans from Stannington Library's Yellow Sticker Collection
- Book loans from Sheffield Libraries stock
- DVD loans from Sheffield Libraries stock
- Reservation of any Sheffield Libraries stock held at Sheffield Central Library or at any branch or volunteer library
- Access to our Public Computers - we currently only have 1 available, but we hope to have more available soon. All our Public Computers have access to the Internet as well as Microsoft Office. We have Adobe Photoshop available on one computer and we provide FREE access to Findmypast, which is a fantastic resource for those of you wanting to research your family history.
- In-house WiFi
- Printing - you can print from our Public Computers - see costs below
- Photocopying - we offer A4 and A3, Black & White or Colour, single-sided or double-sided - see costs below
NB: If you do not have a Sheffield Libraries Card, you can use our computer and WiFi networks as a GUEST for a small charge.
Photocopying & Printing Costs
- A4 Black & White prints cost 10p, double-sided costs 20p
- A4 Colour prints cost 50p, double-sided costs £1.00
- A3 Black & White prints cost 20p, double-sided costs 40p
- A3 Colour prints cost £1.00, double-sided costs £2.00
Please note that we do not have a card reader, so you will need to pay with cash.
Other services provided at Stannington Library include:
- Hearing Aid Batteries - your free NHS Hearing Aid replacement batteries are available from us
- Second-hand Jigsaw puzzles - we usually have a good selection for sale at £2.00 each
- Events - we aim to provide a variety of special events across the year
The following services are still suspended - we hope to resume them soon:
- Sales of second-hand Books and DVDs
- Group meetings
NB: All proceeds from sales go towards supporting Stannington Library.